urwilnasa Admin replied

295 weeks ago

Marine Boy Full Movie Hd Download

Show Spoiler

646f9e108c Cartoon series chronicles the adventures of marine boy, who can breathe for extended periods underwater with the use of oxygum. He also has jet boots that propel him underwater, and a friendly dolphin who always seems to show up just when marine boy needs him most.
I was about 14 yrs old when I first saw Marine Boy.The theme music for the first episodes was kind of eerie, but they came out with a better theme.Marine Boy was a member of the Ocean Patrol. Bulton and Piper were his friends on the ship.He breathed underwater by chewing oxygum, an invention of Prof. Fumbles. I have seen every episode of this series. Although it was sometimes poorly drawn, it is interesting and very watchable.Some of the people who did the voices,are the same ones used on Kimba,The White Lion and Speed Racer.Maybe this series is on the cable network now,I really dont know. But,I would like to see some of the episodes again.They bring back such memories.
Along with Speed Racer, Kimba the White Lion, Gigantor, and other late 60s anime, this was another that I loved. It played for a short while on PBS and then disappeared, not even in reruns. Evenan adult, I remember this show being special. Unfortunately, no one I know in my age group seems to recall it when I mentioned it, and I was beginning to think I was crazy! I vividly rememberchild being struck by the magic chewing gum that allowed him to breathe underwater most of all, although having a mermaid and a dolphinfriends came in close seconds. Hopefully some day someone will get a clue and this will be released on DVD like all the other ones, especially considering some of the junk that is out there for kids nowadays.

free download Gary and his DemonsUntitled Vigilante Film download moviesSeparate Rooms 720p moviestamil movie Nightlight free downloadTaeter City in hindi 720pWyvern movie downloadMurder Me, Murder You full movie in hindi downloadDelatado full movie download 1080p hdZenno full movie in hindi free download hd 1080pThe Toxic Avenger Part II movie in tamil dubbed download

last edited 218 weeks ago by urwilnasa
Please log in to post a reply.